Wednesday 16 March 2016

OUGD402: Self Branding (Tea Coasters & Photoshoot)

I decided that rather than neglecting one of my previous business card designs I would instead turn it into something useful that I could potentially send out to studios and clients, just as a little something to promote myself and potentially assist in helping me to get an internship/studio visit etc.

That thing being a tea coaster, this is something that I think is always useful regardless of whether it's to be used for a mug or not. Given that a lot of designers work on desks, protecting your desk from tea/coffee stains or just damage from drinks in general can be annoying. Plus the coaster will be a constant reminder of me and my branding within their studio, do they decide to use it.

I chose to print on 330gsm stock simply because when doubled up would make for a solid business card and tea coaster which would retain it's shape even after abuse from a tea cup.

First Photoshoot of Branding Pieces

Tea Coaster

Tea coaster in Situ

Business Card



No comments:

Post a Comment