Wednesday 16 March 2016

OUGD402: Self Branding (Tea Bag Box)

Original Sketches



Originally I was going to just have one box with one section to it but after realising that the whole point of my branding its TWO t's it made much more sense to separate the sections in which the tea bags would sit and have two sections, hence the middle partition.

First Net Test Print







I stumbled across a few problems with this that being that the box size was way too big for the tea bag, and it would result in it moving around too much and instead I wanted a cosier fit.

Second problem was that the middle partition was too big and obstructed the box closing.

Second Test Colour Print







Second print went successfully in that I'd solved the original problems as now the tea bag fits perfectly within the box and the middle partition is slightly smaller meaning it still does it's job of dividing the box in two without being in the way of the box closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment