Thursday 19 November 2015

OUGD402: Future Self Presentation

We had to create a presentation based upon five questions about ideally where we would see ourselves in 10 years time. Those questions being:

1. What's your title?
2. Where do you work?
3. What sort of set up are you in?
4. Where do you live?
5. What's your proudest professional and personal achievements so far?

In an ideal world I would like to be working for a somewhat well known design studio such as Bleed, Heydays or Neue, as not only am I very much interested in their work but also because they're set in Norway which is an ideal location to work. What title I have is not all that important to me, simply because I believe I would be content working at any level for a studio I like.



As previously stated, ideally I'd love to work in Norway, more specifically Oslo. Main reason being that the country as a whole feels well designed. Not only is the architecture visually pleasing, the interior design of the buildings and also the landscape itself are amazing. Set up wise, I would like to be in a nice open space as one thing I hate more than anything is being cramped into a small area whether that be a room or just working space in general. The set up would be a mixture of both being able to work and play to create a balance in the hope of reducing stress over briefs etc.

Proudest professional and personal achievement to date would more than likely be getting into Leeds College of Art, simply because of the long and competitive process that I had to go through to get onto the course. Hopefully in the future I will achieve many other things whether that be awards or just small little personal achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment