Thursday 22 March 2018

Personal branding thoughts

Branding is always something I've struggled with; it's not my strongest area. But nonetheless, I need some of my own to represent me as a designer.

Looking into different areas of my practice helped form an understanding of how I would want myself to be portrayed.

I'm not typically an eccentric person so immediately I want to stray away from any bright, obnoxious branding that would typically would for someone else quite out there in personality traits. More subtle, pastel colours would be more in fitting with me if anything.


I much prefer my practice when in collaboration with others, simply because I think that two minds are always better than one. You can always learn a lot from collaboration be that knowledge or skills or both. I feel that one day working in a studio or at the very least alongside someone else will definitely fit me best.

No comments:

Post a Comment